On our VM systems, we had some processes that sent a CMS file embedded in an
MVS job.  The MVS job started TSO in batch to receive the file.  At last
that single job could carry multiple CMS files.  As a result, the REXX code
became less than easy to read for beginners.  I can dig that up, on
condition that the receiver is prepared to unravel that a bit (I'm convinced
I already sent that once to someone).

--
Kris Buelens,
IBM Belgium, VM customer support