Scott

My VM is used as hypervisor for DR needs and defined with minimal dasd. I was
looking for a way to transfer big files without adding perm or temp dasd space
and avoid to increase time of backup... And we are waiting for a new dasd array
coming in end of may. All the rest of free space is used to migrate 3380 to
3390.

Alain

Envoyé de mon iPhone