Thank you for sharing your reasoning.  Makes sense to me.

Thank you,
Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU] On Behalf
Of Alain Benveniste
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2011 1:47 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Temp SFS environment

Scott

My VM is used as hypervisor for DR needs and defined with minimal dasd. I was
looking for a way to transfer big files without adding perm or temp dasd space
and avoid to increase time of backup... And we are waiting for a new dasd array
coming in end of may. All the rest of free space is used to migrate 3380 to
3390.

Alain

Envoyé de mon iPhone