The trick is to have a LINK in the CP directory and to link to yourself
then:
USER ABC
 LINK MAINT 193 111 RR
Then user ABC can issue CP LINK * 111 111 RR and not be prompted for the
password.  But, this has nothing to do with RACF permissions, ABC still
needs a PERMIT to MAINT.193

--
Kris Buelens,
IBM Belgium, VM customer support