On: Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 08:43:42PM -0400,Martin, Terry R. (CMS/CTR) (CTR)
Wrote:

} In the PROFILE EXEC for each guest I have the LINK LNXADMIN 191 391 RR. This
is the common A disk. I could move the LINK for this to the Directory entry for
each guest, but how do I execute a PROFILE specific to a guest if I am using a
common PROFILE for all guests on the LNXADMIN 191(391)?

Terry, Scott gave you one good way, here is another.  The advantage of
this way is that everything is in one place instead of being spread over
several execs:

   .
   .
select
   when userid() is "LX1"
      then do
           whatever for LX1
           end
   when userid() is "LX2"
      then do
           whatever for LX2
           end
   .
   . similarly for others
   .
   otherwise
      do
      'CP MSG OPERATOR Unidentified user' userid() 'trying to start Linux.'
      'CP LOGOFF'
      end
end

You may not want this drastic an otherwise.

--
Rich Greenberg  Sarasota, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 941 378 2097
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67