I'm migrating from version of  z/VM 5.3  to  z/VM 6.1 and I have virtual
machines on dedicated disks, In the process of migrating a person of a
foreign company mentioned that there are problems with dasd's dedicates in z
/VM 6.1

This assertion does not convince me and so my question.

Thanks for your help Mike.

Victor Hugo Ochoa Avila

--
Victor Hugo Ochoa Avila