No problem Jeff.

What happens is that I'm migrating from version of z/VM 5.3 to 6.1 and I
take the z/VM
with some machines created with dedicated disks and my priority is to
migrate the version of z/VM because
I have problems of performace, for low memory in this patition, in version
5.3 I need ipl to raise the memory,
in 6.1 I not need ipl, for that reason, my priority is to migrate and leave
the machine exactly as they are and focus on migration,
but someone told me that dedicated disks cause problems in 6.1, this is the
story

And I'm interested to know what Clovis says

Regards

Victor Hugo Ochoa Avila

--
Victor Hugo Ochoa Avila