Hello all,

have a bit of a problem here..

Doing a POC for a customer who wants to run a SysPlex under z/VM (5.4).

Two members in the Plex both at z/OS 1.10 JES2 (same RSU).

As per RMF, I am not seeing any bottlenecks in XCF or CPU usage, z/VM is not
complaining either, no appreciable paging or CPU use.

I am seeing however constant enqueues on the HASPxx DASD. The only place I
am using DASD WRKALLEG is for the CF DASD. I am NOT using this option for
the JES DASD as it were.

As would be expected from the situation outlined above, the response times
are abominable.

Anyone had the same problem in the past?

Replies much appreciated.

Andre

** Cross-posted to IBM-Main also. **

www.lavache.com : l'email gratuit sans pub, vachement meuh.