I guess some more testing is required. At least i'm not the only one to be supprised. Indeed, a pmr sounds about right at this point.

I guess a test would be pretty easy, restart (logoff/logon) one of the TCPIP stacks and see if it produces one record. Next fiddle with NETSTAT OBEY and see if the second record appears. Your remark on DIAG 0xDC does point in this direction. I also discussed with a collegue and he confirmed the NETSTAT OBEY at least once after the last IPL.

Thank you all for the help.

Regards, Berry.