Hmmm..   some questions then:

-  Are the z/VM and TCPIP levels all the same?
-  Are the OSA's attached to TCPIP the same way (DEDICATE in directory, via
a DTCPARMS, or?)
-  Are the OSA cards the same..  defined the same?
-  Any NICDEF's defined to TCPIP on this LPAR? (though I would think it
would show as a different OSA <shrug>)
-  Could a different ports be being used on the same OSA?

You've likely thought of this stuff already - just thinking of stuff I would
check.   Can't think of any reason offhand.  Well - maybe one:  does TCPIP
on this LPAR have 2 virtual CPU's defined?   Seems like the number of CPU's
can influence, but I'm probably thinking of accounting records..

Scott Rohling