Multiple links? You mean on the OSA or within the IP stack?

Yes, multiple links on an OSA. In LPAR1 we have one IP stack (EE00-EE02) and a VSWITCH (EE04-EE06) on the OSA. In LPAR2 we have two IP stacks on the same OSA (EE00--EE06). The customer stack also has a backup on a second OSA (EF00-EF02).

Within the IP stack there is one link defined for a device.

Regards, Berry.