From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU] On Behalf
Of Schuh, Richard
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 12:51 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Moving on

After 48 years in the industry, involved with VM for the last 38 of them, I
will be retiring early next month. I don't think it is possible to find a
better group of people than the VM List. The professionalism, the willingness,
even eagerness, to help others is outstanding. You have made my job easier. I
wish you all the best. It has been nice, sometimes even fun, to know and work
with such an exemplary group of people.

Regards,
Richard Schuh