From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU] On Behalf
Of Schuh, Richard
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 12:51 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Moving on

After 48 years in the industry, involved with VM for the last 38 of them, I
will be retiring early next month. I don't think it is possible to find a
better group of people than the VM List. The professionalism, the willingness,
even eagerness, to help others is outstanding. You have made my job easier. I
wish you all the best. It has been nice, sometimes even fun, to know and work
with such an exemplary group of people.

Regards,
Richard Schuh

This message and any attachments are intended for the individual or entity
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not forward,
copy, print, use or disclose this communication to others; also please notify
the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.
The Timken Company / The Timken Corporation