> > Varsity Inn North ($69)
> > Varsity Inn South ($69)
> > 614-267-4646 Office

In a message dated 6/23/2011 6:44:43 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
william.mun...@bbh.com writes:

I think  the last one was at Marist College

----- Original Message  -----
From: "Kent E. Taylor" [email...@stny.rr.com]
Sent: 06/23/2011  07:00 PM AST
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: VM Workshop  -  Session Grid Now Available

Hey, Rich!  How are you  doing?  It's great to hear from you.  I'm
disappointed that you  won't be at the Workshop, but I understand that
it would be expensive with  the cost of the airfare and housing.
Apparently there is no dorm housing  as there has been at some
Workshops.  The registration fee of $100 is  quite reasonable,
especially because it includes the polo shirt (but not  in my giant
economy size!) and apparently some meals as well.  A good  deal, just
like the old days....

I think I've been to all the  Workshops from the first one at Waterloo
through 1989's one at U of  Arkansas.  I recall Maine, Wichita State,
and Michigan State as well  as Waterloo and Arkansas.  I think there
might have been at least one  more, but I can't think of it just now.
Senior moment, doncha  know....

Kent "Mongo" Taylor