>Didn't we agree not to publicly reveal the location of the "VM Expert
>Assisted Living Facility, Retirement Community, and Sanitarium"?!?  But it
>won't help; the IBM phones will be forwarded there anyway.  ;-)

D'oh - so sorry!
But my phone will be at the bottom of the bottomless blue blue blue pool :)

Marcy

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not
use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any
information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise
the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for
your cooperation.