I am a Priority Club member and use them all the time

thanx

munson
201-418-7588

From:   Jonathan Quay <jonathan.q...@ihg.com>
To:     IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Date:   06/27/2011 07:30 AM
Subject:        Re: Last Workshop Re: VM Workshop - Session Grid Now
Available
Sent by:        The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

Two of the largest global hotel companies are VM customers (us and
Marriott).  I am going to try to attend.  Check out the attached link for
some of our lowest rates, about 25% less than lowest published.  Only a
small percentage of inventory is held for these rates, so hop on it, and
beware, they are non-refundable. There is a minor hoop to jump through
with the printing of the voucher.

http://www.ihgfriendsandfamily.com/d6ocup

On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 7:09 PM, Kent E. Taylor <email...@stny.rr.com>