From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU] On
Behalf Of Schuh, Richard
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 7:01 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Moving On

In just a few minutes, I will be checking out of the Visa hotel (or
perhaps asylum - they put up with me for 13+ years). I want to thank
everyone who sent their congratulations and well wishes, and to
reiterate my thanks to the everyone on who has helped me over the years
(going back to the pre-Mitre Scheduler and the VM SHARE Tape days ). I
may not rejoin the list until I have moved, am settled in, and have
started enjoying my 7 day weekends. I am looking forward to
reestablishing my connection with the group.

Regards,
Richard Schuh