Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 09:51:14 -0700
From: rsc...@visa.com
Subject: Moving on
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU

After 48 years in the industry, involved with VM for the last 38 of them, I
will be retiring early next month. I don't think it is possible to find a
better group of people than the VM List. The professionalism, the willingness,
even
eagerness, to help others is outstanding. You have made my job easier. I wish
you all the best. It has been nice, sometimes even fun, to know and work with
such an exemplary group of people.

Regards,

Richard Schuh