Reading this list as digest, I'm following an impressively long list of people congratulating you and wishing you well.

But in addition to gratitude folks have expressed for your contributions to the list, I'll add personal thanks for your helping me with various magazine articles over the years, providing quotes, information, and perspective. You made MY job easier.

And don't worry: I have it on good authority -- that of my wife -- that retirement very much beats working!

Richard Schuh said:
After 48 years in the industry, involved with VM for the last 38 of them, I
will be retiring early next month. I don't think it is possible to find a
better group of people than the VM List. The professionalism, the willingness,
even eagerness, to help others is outstanding. You have made my job easier. I
wish you all the best. It has been nice, sometimes even fun, to know and work
with such an exemplary group of people.
--

Gabriel Goldberg, Computers and Publishing, Inc.       g...@gabegold.com
3401 Silver Maple Place, Falls Church, VA 22042           (703) 204-0433