In just a few minutes, I will be checking out of the Visa hotel (or perhaps
asylum - they put up with me for 13+ years). I want to thank everyone who sent
their congratulations and well wishes, and to reiterate my thanks to the
everyone on who has helped me over the years (going back to the pre-Mitre
Scheduler and the VM SHARE Tape days ). I may not rejoin the list until I have
moved, am settled in, and have started enjoying my 7 day weekends. I am looking
forward to reestablishing my connection with the group.

Regards,
Richard Schuh