From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU] On Behalf
Of Tom Duerbusch
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2011 2:02 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: VM to zLinux Remote Execution

I've searched for the basic REXEC daemon for zSeries SLES 11, but I couldn't
find anything.  I could have been looking in the wrong place.

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting

>>> "Davis, Larry (National VM/VSE Capability)" <larry.dav...@hp.com> 7/22/2011
>>> 12:34 PM >>>
REXEC is available in Linux but you will get Auditors screaming about it.
We got a wavier at our site.
You can use IPTABLES to restrict REXEC access from/to certain systems.

Larry Davis