My gelding is a tolt machine-no shoes, no boots, and tolts best on a loose
rein!  He came with regular shoes.  We reset them at the first trim then
left him barefoot for the winter.  He is tolting the same as he did with
shoes.  I guess you will probably say he must be an exception to the rule,
huh?

I'm kinda curious if I missed some e-mails, but since I noticed this
phenomenon once before, I don't think I did. Did anyone criticize Gudmar?
When did his name come up?  I BELIEVE that Vicka brought him up this time.
Can someone explain to me why a few people always get so defensive about
Gudmar, when he's not even been mentioned?   After all, there are lots of
other Icelander trainers that come and go in the USA...