--- Virginia Tupper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>I do have it, and I confess that I look at it once
 in while, get confused. :D  <<

I think if you get some videos of you and Gat, and
like I suggested, talk you way thru the video part and
say what you are feeling, like butt cheeks going side
to side or front to back or no movement at all.  Then
we can figure out the gaits for you and you will
relate the gait to the feeling and I think it will all
make better sense to you.  Once you get an idea of the
different gaits, then Lee's book will make better
sense, and then, I think, you will understand how to
cue for the different gaits with just pelvis position
and hand position.  It will all come toghether in one
big light bulb moment!  Believe me, we've all been
where you are now, but it will come together and make sense.

Susan in NV
  Nevermore Ranch http://users.oasisol.com/nevermore/

that gives answers, not web links.