-----Original Message-----
From: IceHorses@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Karen Thomas
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 3:37 AM
To: IceHorses@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [IceHorses] KY Icelandic show

- Too bad the judges aren't more familiar with the rules.

Karen Thomas, NC

 Renee wrote
"I then asked several other people (I was not able  to talk to one of the
judges before the class as they were out in the ring) and  they also were
under the impression that she had to have a noseband."

As Renee wrote in this case it was, other people, not the judges who were
consulted. I don't think it is fair to accuse judges of not knowing the
rules.

Phil

Icelandic Horse Farm
Robyn Hood & Phil Pretty