Darned right.  Thanks, Judy.

>>> I haven't read the blogs yet, but I can just imagine who will say what....

Well some mean-spirited person posted a reply to my comment, discrediting me
because I only ride "fat ponies."  As if that has anything to do with the
serious nature of what Judy posted.  Ok, that was mean to me...but I about
rolled in the floor laughing anyway.  They said the "fat pony" insult, but
posted a YouTube link to me riding Melnir, who's just now starting gait
training, and whose training I will NOT rush.  Melnir is a fairly small
Icelandic, and my vet says it wouldn't hurt for him to gain a few pounds.  So,
here I've been worrying about how humongous my butt looks when I ride him, and
someone calls him a "fat pony."   That tells you that the person doesn't have
anything of substance to say...and that they can't even tell a refined,
slightly-thin pony from a fat pony!   :)

While that part is funny, that tells me the mentality of the kind of people who
would defend such riding.  They only want to insult people...and they don't
even know enough to get their insults straight.  It's really not funny at all
when you think of the horses that suffer...

Karen Thomas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
1:29 PM