>>> How do you move fence posts in winter?  V

The more relevant question around here would be: how do you get your husband
to move ANY fence?!  :)  Mine's pretty good at putting up fence, but he's
not much on moving one after it's up!  I can move the step-in posts myself,
but anything else and I need his help.  I'd bet the step-in's might not work
so well for you, since your ground without doubt freezes more deeply than
ours does, but I could be wrong.  Even when I use the step-in posts, I use
something stronger for the corners - they aren't the sturdiest posts as you
can imagine!

Still, I think we (Cherie, Mic and I) are basically on the same page, and
pretty much agree with what you're planning to do.  The details will vary
somewhat regionally, depending on factors like how rocky is your soil, how
rich your grass, how deep does your ground freeze, how much ice/mud do you
get, and how many horses on any given area.  Unfortunately, I think you'll
have to figure out the details on your own.  I'm hoping to have the details
of our management perfectly worked out in maybe another 20 years.... :)

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10:06 AM