Unfortunately, I think you'll
> have to figure out the details on your own.  I'm hoping to have the details
> of our management perfectly worked out in maybe another 20 years.... :

V - There's just no way you can get around the trial and error and fix
mistakes part of it.  You can avoid a lot of mistakes by good planning
but every situation is different and you will be sharing what you
could have done better in the future with the next person.
--
Laree in NC
Doppa & Mura

"When you're young and you fall off a horse, you may break something.
When you're my age and you fall off, you splatter" - Roy Rogers