On 11/1/07, Virginia Tupper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 11/1/07, Laree Shulman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I think ends up being the most practical, safest, most predator
> > proof and long lasting.
>
> I think it's nice looking.  Is it expensive?

More so than electric but in this area, cheaper than all board - just
be dure you are looking at Horse wire, not just plain 2X4 welded wire.
 The Diamond mesh is my favorite but probably the most expensive.  You
can google wire mesh horse fencing and see lots of pics and ides.

http://www.diamondmesh.com.au/

Laree in NC
Doppa & Mura
Simon, Sadie and Sam (the "S" gang)

"When you're young and you fall off a horse, you may break something.
When you're my age and you fall off, you splatter" - Roy Rogers