frozen ground is!   ;o)

Cheryl, it was Mic from Wales that mentioned moving the posts...but maybe
she's from the south of Wales...?  :)  I don't really care - all any of us
can do is share OUR experiences, and I'm sure that is good advice from Mic,
based on where she lives.

 In fact, I mentioned Virginia not being able to move the posts as a
possibility, so I'm not sure who it was from the south you'd be referring
to.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
6:01 AM