I have three "herds" and i think therein lies the problem, or part of
it.  One herd is Stonewall and Traveller and Jaspar.  Stonewall and
Traveller have been together since birth and are the same exact age
and they act like brothers who fight.  Its just constant.  They
actually leave bloody scabs fighting over Jaspar.

Then the second herd is Curly Ray and Fox.  Curly Ray is a mini jack
and picks fights with everyone thru the fence and then when they fight
back big bubbah Fox has to go whoop everybody.

Then I have Nasi and Tivar.

THENNNNN I turn them out and they are fine.  They get along great.
They run to greet friends from the "other herd" like long lost loved
ones, mutual grooming, playing all that.

Then they come in at feeding time and all I gotta say is honey, get
outa the way.  Its like a bumper car track.  A mob scene.
Janice
--
yipie tie yie yo