On Nov 15, 2007 1:21 PM, Karen Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes, but think about how unbearable it is when your bra gets soaked with
> salty sweat - that is the grossest thing about summers here, and that does
> NOT make you feel cooler at all.

I think sweaty blue jeans and underwear take the cake for me.
>ducking< It's only been this summer that I have to wear a bra at all,
guess I'm finally maturing.

> Is that really to be cooler, or for sunscreen effects, and/or for
> religious/modesty reasons...?

I've heard it's cooler. That's also why people put white sheets on
black horses in turnout, you know it reflects the sun and keeps them
cooler. It did seem somewhat true at least when I had the SE horse who
wore a full coverage sheet, her skin was way cooler than the naked
horses when they came in at night. Just a one rat study in one
summer...

Steph
--
"Brutality begins where skill ends."
"Correctly understood, work at the lunge line is indispensable for