> Sweating is part of the process to make you cooler which you also
> accomplish by wetting your clothes.  The clothes that the they use in
> the desert  to reflect the sun are always light and loose - not like a
> fur coat next to your skin. Their clothes allow a lot of air flow.

right.  but she was saying animal fur doesnt have any sort of double
coat (of different textures) built in air conditioning properties,
that its the same as a human wearing a coat in the sun.  I dont think
so?  I think they have different coats next to the skin and that it
traps sweat and has a colling property. Because when mine are hot and
I clip they appear dry but next to the skin they are wet.  I could be
wrong and most likely am :)  but just seems mother nature had
something in mind when she gave animals two coats?

In summer I sweat, my skin has sweat on it and it is cooling.  But
when I wet my clothes, they stay cooler and wetter than my skin.
because they are further from my skin.  Maybe a physicist need to
explain it to me...
Janice
--
yipie tie yie yo