> but here in fla for instance, I wet my clothes in summer and ride,
> work in the yard etc.  makes it cooler.  and in like, arabia, they
> cover themselves head to toe to be cooler.

Sweating is part of the process to make you cooler which you also
accomplish by wetting your clothes.  The clothes that the they use in
the desert  to reflect the sun are always light and loose - not like a
fur coat next to your skin. Their clothes allow a lot of air flow.

--
Laree in NC
Doppa & Mura

"Yet when all the books have been read and reread, it boils down to
the horse, his human companion, and what goes on between them."  -
William Farley