On 11/18/07, Lorraine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I would not go for an imported icelandic unless I
> > could see it was
> > real nice and calm and I rode it a few times.
> >

> I am REALLY mad.  LOL.  I didn't go looking.  It just
> happened.  Like my marriage.
>
>  Lorraine

sometimes it works out.  or sometimes, like me, I married a guy who
lived in a house like the movie Animal House where college students
were passed out and O.D.ing on the lawn and he didnt even know who all
lived there and it was HIS house.  I knew I could change him!  I spent
the last 29 years trying to change him and he changed now and then
accidentally or when he wanted to, I havent had one minutes success
changing him.  But I have a few horses I just knew I could change and
I did!  what a great feeling.  but some were hopeless like my husband
and some like my husband, change themselves here and there.

but the main thing is that, like my husband, they know they better
dance with the one that brung them or else go sleep in someone elses
barn :)
Janice
yipie tie yie yo