willful mare and in her case, you can not smoochy her into anything or she
will stomp all over you.

Is a heart-rate monitor conclusive proof that a horse isn't afraid?  I'm not
sure I'm convinced of that.

to go alone.

I want to know how anyone can be sure their horse isn't fearful...   Horses
are herd animals.  They don't like to be alone because they are vulnerable
alone.  That's part of what drives them.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:58 PM