--- Karen Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> I just asked you a question about the heart rate
monitor.<<

It wasn't just this post or this thread.  You may not
have noticed, but in the past year, you have become
more and more critical with just about every post and
every poster.  You will take a post with a very good
post, and pick one thing apart about it.  Your
demeanor has come across more and more this past year
as a holier-than-thou know-it-all.  I am not saying
this to be mean, but it is the truth.  I know I have
been hostle to you of late, and I wanted you to know
why.  I try to avoid most of your posts because I know
your bullying ways towards people will get my blood
pressure up.  You didn't used to be this way.  You do
very good things with Icelandics.  You have very good
ideas.  But the good has been overshadowed by the way
you come across on e-mail.  Like I said, maybe you
don't realize that you have become a bully in order to
make your scientific minded thoughts known, but that
is what you have become.

Oh yeah, with an afterthought disclaimer.

Susan in NV
  Nevermore Ranch http://users.oasisol.com/nevermore/

Make Yahoo! your homepage.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs