>>>>she must not be naturally gaited<<<

Don't get me going on that.   Come on up and tell me then. If you
think you can help answer it then you are totally invited up. No, I
don't have muddy dry lot, I would love your perspective.  I don't live
far from Raven.

Yes, she is naturally gaited(what ever the heck that means) , but I am
enhancing her gait (not weighted shoes at all) which is not hurting
her at all.  I have an excellent farrier, never mind the barefoot
farrier.  It is a fad, which will be gone soon. The saddle is the
same, actually I got a saddle to fit her and I thought that would work
but didn't change anything so went back to original saddle trying to
keep everything the same. There is no arthritis,the same bit,the horse
hasn't trotted for 14 yrs. She had shoes on for 14 yrs. Then when I
get her she quits.  After losing 100 lbs and no shoes.
You are getting to confrontational. Noone is saying what you are doing
is wrong.  It just doesn't work for us.  I have never had my horses
shod.  I never will unless I think I want to or have to.
I think it is great the track system works for you. My horses are
wonderfully happy, have great feet, without shoes, are not bored.
I love the concept and will  think about all of it.