On Nov 26, 2007 11:16 AM, Mic Rushen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 09:01:50 -0600, you wrote:
>
> >If I am riding in that kind of stuff, I don't need boots... Why would
> >I need boots for that????
>
> The three miles of tarmac roads, half a mile gravel and rock driveway
> and stone path to get to it (it´s part of a bridleway leading to the
> beach).
>
> We are not all lucky enough to ride on nice paths, or keep our horses
> in areas where there´s a dry season for hooves to get hard.
>

> Mic
>
> Mic (Michelle) Rushen

Well, I am sure if you wanted to figure out a way to go barefoot, that
with some brainstorming we could figure out a way for you to do it...
my horses could ride this with no problem I am sure, and if they had a
problem, I would put boots on for that part then take them off when I
got to the beach... with the goal that they would eventually be sound
for the entire ride...
--
I and my horses love our track system, take a look~~~
http://picasaweb.google.com/dakota.charm/TrackForHorses