>> You ride a lot through 12 inch deep clay mud? You know a boot that
will stay on in that??? PLEASE, tell me!!!

HAHA!! I think in deep mud, Huginn would be bootless. Now..finding a
boot that will stay on in deep mud and fast rushing rivers would be so
nice! I lost a brand NEW boot in the Rush River..it was deep and
running...fast. Darn...was I mad! . Remember Debbie? HAHA! Raven
Lucy & Molly, the Girl Doggies
Huginn & Dixie Chick, the Back Behind the Barn Ponies
Maggie Rose, the cat who makes me sneeze

Respect ALL Earthlings. We are all animals of this planet. We are all creatures.