>> Just wondering ...how much money to put in a system like that in your area?

I will be putting (trying) a track system in my small pasture next
year. Huginn and Dixie LOVE....LOVE Debbie's track that she has set up
in the Huginn Pasture at her farm.  They move...round and round on the
track, Dixie LOVES the little hill that Debbie has set up in one
corner of the Huginn Pasture. She will climb up and just stand there.
<:] HA!

I will lay gravel down ...at the entrance into my barn and at the
gate. This way, they will walk on gravel when going in and out of the
paddock and into the barn for grain/water.
Raven
Lucy & Molly, the Girl Doggies
Huginn & Dixie Chick, the Back Behind the Barn Ponies
Maggie Rose, the cat who makes me sneeze

Respect ALL Earthlings. We are all animals of this planet. We are all creatures.