> All I want to do is have a relaxing ride and have FUN.
>  I am going to take him to this arena and work him
> good today.  thanks for all your help

with that tho Lorraine you are not exactly working on the specific
problem of being barn sour.  Its like my stonewall, half the people I
know would have trouble believing he has ever acted bad in his life
while the other half, I have actually had people suggest I have him
put down because he's psycho, had many people say I should sell him,
have trouble believing he is actually broke to ride much less that he
has literally thousand of trail miles on him.  then the people I ride
with all the time say stuff like "stonewall is just so perfect".  But
I dont know how to fix the problem he has, which is he goes psycho in
a crowd, an exciting new situation, a big ride.  Just goes nuts.  and
I really dont think its fear, because he is fearless at home, so if
its fear its situational fear.  What it is is I think he gets frenzied
with excitement and just loses his mind.
Janice

--
yipie tie yie yo