tolter. He is what he is!  I love him just that way he is. He may not give
me the best tolt, but thanks to the goddess, he gives me a great partnership
and we have a blast together.

Yes, that's the attitude I think we SHOULD have.   There are lots of nice
soft gaits, and many Icelandic's can do many of them...and step pace and
trot may be all that some can easily do.   Who cares?   When I breed (bred?)
I wanted to breed for nicely gaited horses, but for my personal pleasure, I
can enjoy a horse with about ANY gait, including trot.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:08 PM