i just bought my dogs for christmas, each one, a new polar fleece
blankie for their crates.  4.99 at walmart.  Snowflakes on navy blue.
I dont even wash them.  I just let them get so nasty they are about to
disintegrate and throw away and get new ones.  also I garage sale and
go to the goodwill and get old faded and stained but clean crocheted
blankets for them for their crates.  I have plain black wire crates
but my daughter has a fancy one that looks like bamboo with a fancy
sheepskin mattress in it and a battery operated fan.
Janice--
yipie tie yie yo