> After the WC, I put on my official UK Breeding Leader hat and sent a
> whole bunch of the worst photos of horse abuse from the WC to the head
> of the FEIF sports committee and to Jens Iversen, President of FEIF. I
> asked how they felt the photos tied in with FEIF's goals of horse
> welfare, and what sort of image they portrayed of the Icelandic horse
> and its training.
>
> I never received any reply. I wasn't (and am still not) impressed.

Thanks for the input.

Do you think it was an "excuse" on their part, then, to say that they did
not get to have input on the article?

After all, they had the opportunity to respond to the "What Are They
Applauding" on the Eidfaxi blog, as well as to you and your input.

Judy
http://icehorses.net
http://clickryder.com