--- In IceHorses@yahoogroups.com, "djakni1" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This is a good test.  I practiced using a highline before my first
> camping trip with Deacon, but I did not even think about the tent.  I
> set him up on the highline with some hay and then set up the tent.  >
Benches along a walking trail, however, still pose a problem. :o)

> -Kristen and Deacon in upper MI

Hello Kristen,
I have yet to go camping or beach riding with Blessi.   I don't think
he has ever been highlined before.  I will probably be going camping at
the beach this summer.  Are there other things you might suggest that
Blessi and I get used to before we go camping?  Nancy has already
mentioned the snoring.
Pamela