One rein stop!!!!

She would have to learn how to use it.  When she tried to turn him, his head
and mouth came  way around to her in the direction of the hand she was using
but his body just kept going with the opposite shoulder leading .  I was
thinking of this pair again this morning when I was out feeding. I really
feel sorry for them both.  The horse looks "pissy" and bored some of the
time and he looks like he takes control because he assumes he is the smarter
of the two.  Carolyn is a psychiatrist, a second career after using her MBA
in some very prestigious firms.  He is not "smarter", but he may have a
better idea of what he thinks should be happening in his life.  She was
buying tickets to audit a Clinton Anderson clinic.  She really wants to
figure it all out.

Nancy