On Sat, 16 Feb 2008 05:59:23 -0800, you wrote:

>One of the
>women I ride with had a turkey fly up from between her horse's feet.

We don't get wild turkeys here, but we do get a lot of pheasants. It's
funny, the horses don't normally bother much when the fly up, but I
always jump like mad! It's the same if we get the occasional fighter
jet fly over, the horses ignore it and I shake like a leaf.

Ho hum.

If I were a horse, I think I would be one of those nervy, jittery
thoroughbreds. Then again - maybe not. I'm too easy a keeper.

Mic

Mic (Michelle) Rushen

Solva Icelandic Horses and DeMeulenkamp Sweet Itch Rugs:
www.solva-icelandics.co.uk
"Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes"