--- Judy Ryder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> Did you post it to your blog?<<

Not yet, but I will.  It was originally just to be for
me and Nancy, but I thought everybody might be
interested in some of the options that would work for
our Iceys.  I am disappointed Reactor Panel was not
there.  But something tells me the basics of that are
the same as the ones I looked at.

>> If OK with you, I will also make a page on the site
so that everyone has access to the info.<<

That's fine.  After all, we have all been down the
saddle fit route, and as I told one saddle person,
this will be my last saddle purchase or I will be
heading to divorce court!!!

Susan in NV
  http://desertduty.blogspot.com/
  Riding for Breast Cancer Awareness