>>  I think American Flex and Timberline are just watered down
copyright infringements

if you go to cathy's web site...you can learn alot of OR/American
Flex/ AmerFlex history.  Len Brown who developed the OF also developed
the American Flex (after OF went bankrupted)  since then he has had a
few other spin offs with different names. So, you see the American
Flex is not a watered down copyright infringement saddle.  <:P]

"THE LICENSE: This license from the Original Ortho-Flex Saddle Co. was
sold to "Rocking R" who then changed their name to Timberline, which
was sold to K-B Saddle Shop - who kept the name, SK Saddle, Watson
Brothers Saddles (former Rocking R) for a time sold out to Ozark
Mountain Saddles who since terminated relations with Richard Watson
and the Saddle Ranch. This system is a hybrid of Ortho-Flex Systems I
and II."

http://www.american-flex.com/history.htm

Lots of interesting info on the site.

Raven
Lucy & Molly, the Girl Doggies
Huginn & Dixie Chick, the Back Behind the Barn Ponies
Maggie Rose, the cat who makes me sneeze

http://www.myspace.com/iceponygoddess

Respect ALL Earthlings. We are all animals of this planet. We are all creatures.