Hi Nancy, >>I'm going tonight to look at a litter of half pom/half chihuahuas. The two litle girls have black coats one with white points, the other with
russet. The dog before Sushi was Barbeque and he was half Pom and half Chihuahua and while I really loved little BBQ and he was very good with me, he definitely had an edge to his temperament that Sushi doesn't have. It could have partly been that I had Sushi from 12 weeks to about 18 weeks and did initial house training, handling and he was on a farm whereas BBQ was younger when he came from the breeder and in his early days did not have the benefit of other dog and some of the people around him were a bit too 'busy' with him. (you know the kind of rough play that young men sometimes do). I have met a couple of other Pom-Chih crosses and they were nice but a bit edgy - like about taking things away from them etc. I don't know what your Pom's are like Renee but Sushi never bites or is growly and is just sweet, great with other dogs no matter what size. Robyn
